VANESSA VANDALISM

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We took pictures

Some pictures were taken on Saturday because I went to Katies house. CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM LARGER.









I have some new pictures I finally took. I like them. I had to take the first 3 with my videocamera and turn the videos into pictures. I'd much rather have a digital camera but oh well.

And here's some pictures Katie took of me with her digital camera:
Fat demonic cookie eating bxtch plots her next evil plan. ↓











And Katie took a picture of us: HARDCORE LINT ROLLER FTW.







And I took some pictures of Katie:


They look like ultrasounds wtf.
In other news, I WILL be making more youtube videos for anyone who's asking. If you think about it, its kinda hard to make videos on weekends because weekends are so short. And I can't make them on weekdays because there is school on weekdays. So I will figure this out.
I have a below average in PE/HEALTH. It's because I wont participate. But I have a good reason. "We don't have to learn to run at school. Running is a natural instinct. We need to learn why we have to run."
I hate the competitive bitches in my gym class. When we were playing hockey, my team was barely even trying because it was boring and retarded and we don't like participating, and the other team was like "OHH YEAHHH WOOOO!" whenever they scored a goal. They were so excited about beating someone who wasn't even trying, ha.
I leave you with a question:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A PLAIN BLACK TOTE BAG IN REAL LIFE (NOT ON THE INTERNET)?
Thankss.
I have better and more exciting posts coming soon.

9 comments:

Drea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TarinaTragedy said...

Wow. The one at the very top is amazing. Very good photography.

Pelo said...

I love you :)

TriSarahTops! said...

dude, i love your hair. the one at the top is friggin gorgeous

Drea said...

i like the one that says your face frightened me. :]

E said...

Good grief o.o
You look just like how I use to look in the 8th picture.
:0

Damon said...

I love 'em all! Who's your photographer?

LaurenLawBreaker said...

Vanessa when are you going to come back to youtube, Myspace, and LI

Euronymous RtemLaw said...

..