VANESSA VANDALISM

Thursday, February 5, 2009

OH DDANG NEWW NOSE

My brother got a new nose!
OMGLOLWTFMICHAELJACKSON.
Srsly.
Now he wont look like Snape anymore! D:
I'll put a video of it on my mom's account.

I was so tired today.
I shouldn't have drank rootbeer instead of orange soda.
On the bus in the morning, I ended up throwing up some of the rootbeer and swallowing it again. It was the tastiest puke I've ever swallowed.

I was tired all day. Rootbeer wasn't sugary enough apparently.




good times.

7 comments:

anon said...

Thanks for that mental image of a frozen knife being shoved up someones ass. And by thanks, I mean you suck. ]:

Joanna Jenisis said...

why hellow sissturr of mine :P
i remember dis' LMFAO.

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz said...

lmao.

ѕααмιє.єℓιzαвєтн said...

hahaha. [:
i loveee youurr videoss on youtube btww,

Meatly -_- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nevershoutvania said...

haha :]

lilliun labyrinth said...

lol: )