VANESSA VANDALISM

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gum Pellets

What an amazing day this was.
Well first of all, whoever spit out their gum out when walking to 7th hour for me to place my foot upon, I WILL FXCKING SHANK YOU. I had SO much fun cleaning that gum off of my boot. I probably have herpes or mono or something now, thank you.
(part edited out). For me, that means no more buying unnecessary things, no more goldfish crackers and what will happen when I run out of eyeliner? Eyeliner is MANDITORY. It is VITAL. I will be stealing sharpies from school. Yeah, I'm that cool.

On a brighter note, the high school bus didn't pass when I was walking down the hill today. I only looked half as stupid as I normally do today. People complimented my hair because I changed it once again. I take insults better than compliments. A kid I send messages to on myspace because I'm just that cool said she liked my hair today :'D
I was like "Thannnnnks o.o? :D!"
AND OMG HOW COULD I FORGET? A fxcking bitch I HATE started crying on the bus today! At first Courtney and I thought she was fake crying, but then she actually started sobbing and screaming "HE SAID IT IN THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE" (or something like that) And I smiled at Courtney. She smiled back and almost started laughing. I was so extremely happy. When I got off the bus I was jumping around and I was FULL OF GLEE. I hope that betch choked on her tears. I hold grudges.

Oh today was fxcking great.
Goodbye.

1 comment:

LaurenLawBreaker said...

Vanessa can you please come back to youtube that stupid lee lighting is back and theres nothing rls to wach anymore, but i still love your videos. But can your please come back. If you look at your profile every is asking for you to come back. we really love you Vanessa. And can you follow me please???