VANESSA VANDALISM

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fxcking High School Bus /:

When I was walking down the hill to my house from the bus stop today, I tripped over something and went kinda rolling down the hill.
RIGHT WHEN THE HIGH SCHOOL BUS DROVE BY.
The highschoolers have a history of making fun of me.
I would walk down the hill and they would scream "HANNA MONTANA!" out of the window because of my wig.
The next day I totally owned them by showing off my mohawk :D
I wonder what name they'll make for me now?
Hmm.
But anyways, when I fell, I didn't get hurt. I just rolled around awkwardly. Courtney was there and then we ran down the hill laughing we were like 'LOLOLOLOL" and I was like "I BET MY MOUTH WAS OPEN AND I LOOKED LIKE MY MOM LAWL!" and we were still like "LOLOLOL" and then Courtney said I stood up and fell down again laughing and I said "LOLOLOLOL"
wow.
It was hilarious.
I'll edit this post more later.
Kbai.

1 comment:

Alannah Portner said...

who the h-e double popsicles is being a ass towards you?!?! those dicks! sorry for my language but your just really awesome, you're my 4uckin idol!!! lol same thing happened with me and my friends... CONDOMHAND RAINBOW! (Random) bye-ya!