VANESSA VANDALISM

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bread

It's Sundayyy.
Thanks to our good friend Martin Luther King Jr., we have no school tomorrow.
I really don't like school because of all the gross little copiers. A few days after I got my boots, I saw little freaks wearing boots and trying to copy me. They obviously couldn't find the type of boots I have, so they resorted to WEARING THEIR MOTHER'S PROSTITUTE BOOTS.
It's pretty disgusting because a bunch of little "poseurs" started wearing long black coats and black scarves to try to be "more hardcore" than me. PSHH, stupid people and their stereotypes.
Today I read a lot of my Harry Potter book and a terrible thought occured to me. WTF AM I GOING TO READ WHEN IM DONE WITH THE HARRY POTTER BOOK!?!?!?

Well anyways I'm at the part in the 5th book where Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville are in the whatever its called in the circular room and the Death Eaters are trying to KEEL THEM. I was pretty pissed off when one of the Death Eaters said "The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo"
JEEZZ I WANT TO PUNCH THAT BITCH. But I now realize why Dumbledore wanted Harry to take Occlumency. Those dreams he had were LIIIESSS.
And I don't get the whole "prophecy" thing... Why do people want it so badlyyy? And can't Harry just drop it and break it so that no one can "have it" or will something bad happen if he does wtf?
ANYWAYS. That was interesting.
Who cares? This picture made me laugh.
Plus, Umbridge needs to go kill herself.
And I don't get why people say Voldemort looks so scary. (hint hint, click on the word Voldemort)

Done with Harry Potter rambling.

MY CAT IS CUTE.
I like my cat.

I want to eat something yummyful.
Wtf this post is completely pointless.
OH WELL HOW FUN HAPPY HAPPY KTHNXBAII.

3 comments:

TarinaTragedy said...

why haven't u've been on youtube?? you've been on blogspot lately but not youtube! WHY!!

anon said...

here, tarina:
http://vanessavandalism.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-i-feel-about-youtube.html

And if I were you, I'd kick the heel of their prostitute boots and make them fall over.

TarinaTragedy said...

okay thanks anon.

and lmfao @ the prostitute boot part you wrote, anon!