VANESSA VANDALISM

Monday, December 8, 2008

TV Is Dangerous

The Christmas Dinner thing was pretty cool. Probably only because I brought my camera.
click here to watch our adventure at the place thingy. We had another video with "santa" in it, but Rachael deleted it because of her boobies...o.O We walked into a room and "santa"(*cough cough* satan) was in there, so we ran out like crazy.

That weekend, I went to Rachael's house after we were rescued from Katie's house by Rachael's mom. It was so boring at Rachael's house. All we did is watch TV. All she does is watch TV all the time. It must a very depressing life. I NEVER watch TV except for when they make me watch it at Rachael's. I don't get why people watch TV. It makes me feel dead.

That's how I was on Saturday and Sunday...
Which brings me to Monday...
Oh yes. I must tell you my story.
Today (Monday) morning I woke up at like 5:30 so I would have time to put my eyeliner on. I was all done putting my clothes on and putting my makeup on, when my mom walked in the bathroom
MOM: "You're not going to school today, the ground is covered in ice."
ME: "OMFG you could have told me before I splashed my face with cold water!!! DAMN."
:\

But that's why I'm here writing in my blog today! I've been wanting to write in my blog since Saturday! But no, "We have to watch TV, blehh!"
It was like 6:13 when I got on my computer.
I HEAR PEOPLE TALKING OUTSIDE. IN MY BACKYARD. Hahah they probably got stuck in the snow and went in my backyard to get a shovel. I HEAR BAGS MOVING IN THE KITCHEN. No seriously, the people are very close to my house...

Lets tell you what happened on Friday! Rachael and I were freaked out about ghosts. Because my parents weren't home. Because I was being a little turdfayce to them in the car. So they took me back home. But hayy, atleast we got to eat Dairy Queen, right? So we sat there in my room freaking out and every few seconds eating small bites of Dairy Queen blizzards. Every time we heard a noise we jumped to the door and leaned on it so nothing would get in. XD Oh it was fun. When my parents finally got home after 1 hour of fear and suffering, we sat there talking to my mom. Rachael claims to have seen people and arms and legs behind my mom in the kitchen. Haha Rachael. Haha.

Okay, this post will scare me if I read it one night.
Well I'm sure you're all bored of reading this post. I will stop now.

No comments: