VANESSA VANDALISM

Monday, December 15, 2008

Life is short.

I UNDERSTAND OLD PEOPLE.
Now I am going to ramble on about some boring crap that you've heard a zillion times, or you haven't realized it yet.
LIFE IS SHORT.
Yes, I sound like your grandma.
Every day is normal and long while I'm living it, and then the next day I forget what happened the day before, and the day before seems like nothing, even though I know I had a less-than-boring time living it. And before I know it, a week has passed.
I have so many things I look forward to doing on the weekend, that I never do.
Like: "Oh, it's Friday, YES. On the weekend I'm gonna put a new fringe on my wig, etc. etc." It never happened. I've been wanting to put a new fringe thingie on my wig since I got it.
It still has the stupid pink fringe I made on it.

And there's other things I don't do, of course. I always put everything off to the weekend, and then I don't do it. "Oh, I have school in 2 days. I can't do it now"
I blame my laziness for my complaining.
I need to be more carefree.
"Oh, I still have plenty of time... Oops... 5 months have passed!"
It makes it seem like every day is the same, but it's totally not. Sometimes it is,
but how should I know? I don't remember the details.
My Regular Daily Life:
Wake up
Be pissed off
Get ready for school and feel pissed off
Go to the bus stop
Get on the bus
Sit on the bus
Talk to Courtney & others while sitting on the bus.
Get off the bus.
Go into the building.
Sit in the gym.
1st hour.
2nd hour.
3rd hour.
4th hour.
5th hour ---> Lunch ---> The rest of 5th hour.
6th hour.
7th hour.
Walk to the buses.
Get on my bus.
Sit on my bus.
Talk to Courtney & others while sitting on the bus.
Go home.
Get off the bus.
Sit in my room.
Internet.
Homework.
Get ready for school the next day.
Be pissed off.
Go to sleep.
& repeat.

My life seems boring, doesn't it?
Well it's not.
I just forget the details and things that happened because I don't feel like the things that happened are important anymore.
I've been in school for 5 months already this year.
1st semester is almost over.
Only one more semester to go.
To some people, a semester is a long time.
To me, it'll seem like it's a month long.
And now you know why I have a blog.
To write down things before I forget.
I want to write in it every day, to have my details.
But it'll bore you to death.
And then you will die.
I could just write in notepad and save it every day,
but what's the point? I'm too lazy to do that and it'll take up more storage space on my computer and it'll just make things worse, and waste my time.
I want to write in it every day, to have my details.
But my purpose is to entertain you, isn't it?
Oh shit.
See what I've gotten myself into?
Try remembering what all happened last year... Exactly... you can't. I think everyone feels this way sometimes. They just don't give a damn. They don't waste their time thinking retardedly about it and then writing a blog post so they don't forget what they thought.

THE MESSAGE:
LIFE IS SHORT, BE A BITCH WHILE YOU CAN.



2 comments:

Drea said...

lmfao. nice blog tuhhday. btw, how much do the skinnies shrink?

skepseis_&_aperiskepsies said...

Hey... i watched some of your videos today and yesterday...
(1st of all, sorry for my band english)
And i want to tell you that you are very nice..
And don't let some bald spots make you feel uncomfortable...
Anyway, i hope you are fine.. :):):)