VANESSA VANDALISM

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ice Pellets

/: Yep, that's right. I went to school today. There was no "ice pellets" like it said on the forecast... Bastards.
Tomorrow is Friday! And after Friday we have a break until like January 5th!
And tomorrow is a half day.
Today I saw an emo kid crying. lulz lulz. I knew 100% that it was crying so I LOL'd. I kinda felt sorry for the emo kid though /:
One time I heard my brother (who is like 27) crying and it made me so sad because I never saw him cry before /:

I always get nominated or something for really ghey things I don't want to do. Like, I got an invitation to a precollege thing called Joseph Baldwin Academy for summer, but I didn't fill out the thing to go. A few years ago I got a thing that says I can go to C.A.T.S, and I was like "OH HELL NAW!"
And today I got "nominated" to go to a ghey summer camp thing. There was like 50 kids "nominated". I said no right away. Courtney, Katie, and Haley were sitting behind me. They all got nominated too. Hah. What a coincidence. The educational unit (english teacher) said that we got nominated because the teachers on our team thought we had "Leadership" LOLWUT? MEE? LEADERSHIP? LULZ LULZ LULZ. What a joke.

Well anyways, my ghey friends are all gonna do it. Katie said "oh you're gonna be so bored blablba hahahaaa its gonna be fun at the camp thing lulz lulz"
Like how the fawkk can I be bored? I HAVE PLANS, HELLO? Camp is ghey and I don't want to be away from my friends. Not my "friends", but my friends.
And anyways, I hate "outdoor activities" with other people. They are akward. Infact I hate doing anything with other people that I am forced to do. I only like to do things that I wanna do. Like rape Kayeleigh.

Now let's end this boring blog post!

4 comments:

TriSarahTops! said...

hey man!! i love your bloggg <333

Drea said...

ahah. cooolness. folie is the new fall out boy cd. :D

Drea said...

hi vanessa. please read my latest post. i wrote something about you. :D

Drea said...

btw, im hammy. ahha. i just changed it to mahh real name. lulz.