VANESSA VANDALISM

Monday, December 1, 2008

I feel so MANLY

Woah, I haven't posted in 2 days. That's irregular for me because I usually post every day in my retarded blog that I just got like a week ago :\

Oh w00t, it's December. I'm posting right now because I have to pee. I have to pee because when humans drink liquids, it does a whole bunch of stuff that humans do not have to see (fortunately) until it comes out of you. When it comes out of you, YOU SEE IT.
Just making sure you know.
But I just ate chocolate and coffee. Incase you wanted to know for some reason... are you doing an experiment on what foods make people pee more than others? If you are, it would help you to know that I just ate chocolate and coffee. And that now I have to pee. I realize that chocolate does not make you pee. And now I have to pee.
I will be back.
I hope.
I am back. I just peed because I ate chocolate and coffee. And when humans drink liquids, they have to pee.

^
All that shet is irrelevant.

THIS IS WHY I FEEL SO MANLY:

Ooooh, big words.
Today, in gym (aka 7th hour, thank gawd) I didn't wear my wig. People were like "wtf lulz" and I'm like "it annoyed me"
Because it DID annoy me. Whenever I tried to change with my wig on, it was very hard to change and keep the wig on. So I was like "screw this" and took it off. And then it wasn't hard to change.
Well Trish tried to put the wig on and couldn't figure out how to put the wig on. I was like "lulz lulz" because she couldn't figure out how to put the wig on.

And so after that when we were in the gym, Trina was petting my head. Ms. Simpson was liek "STAWP!" and Trina was like "But she said I could!" and then I was like "lulz."
I could tell everyone in the room was very scared of me. Maybe 1 out of 20 people in my school didn't know I wore a wig, so yeah. I felt like a total nerd. Because I had really short hair with patches missing and glasses. Also, I had to keep pushing my glasses back up on my nose. And because I usually straighten my mohawk. I could tell the gym teacher was not happy with me. Everyone felt and looked so akward around me. Haha. It was not so happy. But atleast I survived. Oh I felt so manly. :\

Trina wanted me to wear my hair like that to school everyday and I was like "No, wtf. I have to wait for all the patches to grow back. And mii head'll get fkin cold and they dont let you wear hoods or hats at this gayarse skewl." LOL. And we were standing on tehh blakk line to go to teehh locker rewm and then this person called Kourtney came up and her and Trina started saying "doo it. doo it. doo it. doo it." LOL.
I'm gonna wear my wig in all of my hours except 7th hour :D (aka gym)
I'm not gonna wear my wig in gym :D Becaues I'm just that manly.

When I was done changing into my awesomeful outfit of pink skinnies, green tanktop, zebra shirt, pinkandblack studded belt, fishnet/cloth armwarmers, I put on my wig and Trish was liek "lulz yur liek hanna montana lulz lulz." and I was liek "lulz."


If I make this post any longer, you will die of long post reading.

kthnxbaii.

No comments: