VANESSA VANDALISM

Friday, November 28, 2008

My Head Itches

My carpet is dryful now... finally. A full day after spilling water on it purposely, and it's dry.
Today didn't go as planned :\
Instead of vaccuuming and stuff, I made a freaking gay video that I didn't upload to Youtube yet.
I was supposed to go to the mall today, but I didn't. My dad came home and he was like "Oh, we can't go to day... Let's go tomorrow."
Haha yeah, I go to the mall with my dad. I'm so lame.
And then friends came over :\ woopdeedoo. Haley dyed the front of her hair pink, and when my dad came to pick me up, he say Haley through the window and thought it was me. Haha, except Haley looks like a boy and that was an insult to me.
We ate stuff.
Now I'm on the computer. Pretty boring if you ask me.
A few minutes ago I was watching a video on youtube that was a tribute to me or whatever. I watched it so I could see the comments.
Someone who's youtube name is sierrasparks94 commented saying:
"My God shes beautiful! She gorgeous! She actually goes to my school and Ive seen her many times and she desnt use photshop or anything, shes naturally beautiful! :]]] "

OH SHIT.
Now I really feel like I'm being watched.
But that's odd because that comment was posted 1 month ago... so that means that the person who posted the comment goes to my new school...
And that's really freaking confusing because I didn't have pink hair at this school, and mainly my pink hair pictures were in that video.
I think she might have gotten me confused with someone else that I know who has pink hair this year that kinda looks like I did last year o__0
Or maybe she doesn't even go to my school and thinks I'm someone else, which would really suck. But maybe she does go to my school.
I wonder if that person recognizes my face from the internet or something... because I don't look like the pictures in that video anymore.
Or maybe they're just obsessed and I don't know about it.

I don't think that person saw the last part of the video.
Because it said that I had a Youtube account and videos. And it said that I had alopecia and explained all that.
:\ I guess they didn't think I would see that comment.
hmm.

Writing on blogs is oh so fun. Except the reader isn't so thrilled, right?
My blog sucks. :\
And if I make it any longer it will just bore you, so I will have to write about other parts of my day in another post right? Damn. I hate this.
Well now I've totally forgotten the details of my day for some reason.
So now I have nothing else to write about. If I remember my day again I guess I'll write it here... because it's a weekend and I didn't want to sleep over at my friends house.
My blog sucks :\

1 comment:

kyleekatastrophy said...

you think your blog is boring?
its not :D
if i had a blog, uhm it would be
what most people would consider
boring lol, it would be very random.
anywayss,im kylee :]
i <3 ur vids on youtube (:
ohh and i love gir (<--random)
but uhm i brought that
up because of ur awesome impressions of him.:DD
uhm so yeah. i have nothing
left to say. lmao