VANESSA VANDALISM

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years & Philosophers

Wtf. I just realized this.
I can use new years resolution as an excuse for changing things I do.
Uh so.
Here's some things I wanna accomplish in 2009 O.o
- Get real hair, betch.
- Loose my babyfat (lolwut, why do I still have that?)
- Get the piercings I want.
- Get boots I want.
- Become kewl :O
- Eat sherbet/sorbet.
- Stop getting pissed off easily.
- Stop being angry at everyone.
- Beat up some people that I hate.
- Be ironic.
- Go to sleep earlier.
- Make videos that I want to make.
- Stop hating youtube.
- Stop eating so much chocolate.
- Eat apple pie.
- Get rid of hamster and mouse.


This is not working. Those are not resolutions /:
I feel like it has to be one thing, and it has to be a feeling, not a thing.
Stop laughing, you philosopher.
Hmm I don't get why in the UK its called "Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone" and in the US its called "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone"
Wtf. Why did they have to change it to "sorcerer" just for the foolish American childs.
How can philosopher's affect religion? Or be offensive?
Wtf.
Why am I asking that.
Who cares?
Moving on.
Today I made a kewl outfit on imvu.
Click to see it.
Yes, I do waste my time making things like that.
Does it look red and black or pink and black on your screen?
Do you like candy corn?
I do.
It's the last day of 2008 ;-;

I am going to read the 5th Harry Potter book and have no idea what is going on because I've only read the 1st book and the 5th book.
Goodbye, philosopher.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure they changed it from 'Philosopher's Stone' to 'Sorcerer's Stone', because the American publishers thought 'Sorcerer's Stone' would get more people to buy the book, as they thought many Americans would not be familiar with the word 'philosopher'.

Crazy, huh.

But yeah, I agree they shouldn't have changed the name.

xo

anon said...

Real hair is pretty awesome because it stay's on you when you sleep, but don't you like your wigs? It would be fun to be able to change your hairstyle all the time.

Erica said...

Why do you want to "get real hair"? You look very nice without hair and can pull it off really well.