VANESSA VANDALISM

Monday, December 29, 2008

I like mornings

Three posts in one day?! wtf. It just goes to show you how lame I am. It's only about 5 hours into the day and I already have 3 posts... Why am I still awake?
Why is this day so special? December 29th. Oh how amazing.

Anyways, my mom told me to pretend to be asleep until my dad went off to work, and I totally failed at that...
I got all sweaty laying there in my jacket under my covers, so I got up and told my dad that the coffee grinder woke me up. Lame, huh?
Seriously, that "Huh, you woke me up." thing is overused by little children and also by me. I'm a REALLY REALLY little child compared to my mom, no insult intended *cough* sure *cough*
I'm freaking nocturnal.
Only on breaks though. I can't do that when I have school.
I'm not sure why I'm nocturnal if I hate night so much.

"Yeah, you can do it, but it would be soooo lame." - Mr. Fee (aka science teacher)
I'm not sure what that has to do with this post. It's irrelevant (oooh big word :B)
The word "lame" is amazing because it explains me so well.

So I'm just sitting here typing and having nothing better to do. Too bad I'm so nocturnal and none of my friends are /:
My mom and I are nocturnal. (night owls)
And my dad's an early bird. (birds that are early)
AW, A BIRD FAMILY!
Not a good combination.
My mom and I are still awake when my dad wakes up and he goes
"LYKE WTF D00DZ WHY U STILL UP D00DZ? D00DZ."
I want an owl.
They are so cute.
I would be too lazy to take care of it though.
It's better off living somewhere else if you don't care for it.
Just like my hamster.

Let's get back on topic with this boring post.
its now 5:53 AM.
I've been writing in this same exact post for quite a while.
Most of the time I was sitting here wondering what to write about.
I love when the sky starts to become light in the early morning :B
Because then I can go into the kitchen without being scared of aliens watching me through the GIGANTIC windows.
And I can get myself some soda without feeling like I am being watched.
And being awake when the sky is turning lighter makes me feel like an early bird, which I am totally not, but it's a good feeling.
I feel dangerous walking in the kitchen when the sky is turning lighter :B

And a few hours after that, are the hours of 6 and 7 AM. Those are also pretty hours. The light is coming through the windows so nicely at that time.
That reminds me about one time I was sleeping over at my friend's house on a school night and I threw up in the morning and my friend's mom took me home and I felt so special going back to bed and getting to lay there all day.

The clock in the living room is dinging! Its 6 now.
Probably no one is reading this because it's so long.

Back on topic,
The hours of 6 and 7 AM are amazing. And after I'm done admiring their amazingness, it's time to go to sleep.
So I go to sleep.
And I sleep.


Those were rather delicious color choices.

Goodbye.

1 comment:

anon said...

Whenever there's weekends/breaks, on day's where I'm not doing jack shit, I'm nocturnal.
D;