VANESSA VANDALISM

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ITS BACK FROM THE DEAD, WHAT!?

THATS RIGHT.
IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST :O
Or read it if you'd like.
Thanks to Josephskewl on YouTube, my laptop works again!
It's in bad condition though, but it always has been.
Ever since my experience with Firefox, my laptop has been rather ghey and freezy, so I always use it in "Safe Mode With Networking"
Nothing can ever make my laptop work in Regular Mode. Regular mode is long gone.
BUT HAY! ATLEAST IT WORKS LIKE IT NORMALLY DOES AGAIN!
I am so happy.
Once again, thank you Josephskewl, you are a computerlifesaver. It has returned from the dead.
Thankyou :D

goodbye.

1 comment:

Drea said...

glad that it didnt die. :D okay, so you like... TECHNO. SO DO I. ahaha. yaay. but like, hardcore techno? or... hellogoodbye dance/electronica? lmfao. BTW, i am a gay little boy. JAYEKAYE. lulz.