VANESSA VANDALISM

Saturday, December 27, 2008

How I feel about Youtube

THIS IS SOMETHING I WROTE ON MY YOUTUBE PROFILE:

"believe me, i wish i could still be as free spirited as i was before. i wish it could still be like the good old days when i was a little punk on my old youtube account. this isnt because of haters or anything, i have just changed. like when you were a little kid and you heard a song on the radio and you had no idea what it was called and you'd get all excited when it came on, and then years later you find the name of the song and you just dont like the song that much because now you know the name. that's how i feel about youtube. it's not cool anymore. just not my thing. it's only my fault i feel that way. but i shall continue to make videos. i'm not good at video ideas at all anymore, so if you could send me some it would be nice. yeah, keep thinking i'm a dramatic little bitch. i know you all do anyways. well i had to do it i guess /: I had to be dramatic. i cant think of video ideas anymore so i just found things to make videos about and ruin many peoples lives /: sorry y'all. sorry to all the fakes i destroyed. sorry to all of you people that i lost my temper with. you'll probably hate me forever no matter what i say or do, but atleast you're reading this. thanks for reading. i'm trying to find who i really am. trying to be my old self i lost somewhere in all this shet. shet happens, people change (i cant remember the rest of that one) well im' glad i let all that out. keep thinking your shet.I know this sounds lame, but now i've realized that i care what people think and i should stop caring. it still doesnt explain all that i feel though. ever since the terrible youtube drama happened, i've been trying to let people know why the drama is going on but i failed. i still feel like i MUST make videos though. i wish i could be more open like tuesdaypatrol or someone like that. i used to be liek taht. that's long gone now. i guess i ruined it for myself."

And I also told pedophile stalkers not to laugh.
I'm gonna get alot of hate now for writing that giant paragraph on my youtube.


Edit, December 29, 1:21 AM:

OHH I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.

van⋅dal⋅ism 

1.
deliberately mischievous or malicious destruction or damage of property.


I'm meant to do these evil things >:D (good excuse)
But Vandalism is a very fitting name.

3 comments:

TriSarahTops! said...

wow, you called me open. im.. honored.

im sorry about all the terrible drama and junk.. like i dont really know what its like cause im kind of a youtube noob. but still. i know what you mean about the haters and stuff, and when you stop making videos, people just freak out. well, i still love you!! and ill keep watching your videos till were both like 80 years old, ok? <3333

anon said...

"i'm a dramatic little bitch. i know you all do anyways. well i had to do it i guess /: I had to be dramatic. i cant think of video ideas anymore so i just found things to make videos about and ruin many peoples lives /:"

Honestly I think you're being too hard on yourself. You didn't ruin anyone's lives hun, you might have caused some drama but that can't truly ruin a person. good luck with your videos by the way.

-CandaceCorruption

VanessaVandalism said...

I'm not quitting youtube, sillies.
I just don't like it.