VANESSA VANDALISM

Thursday, November 27, 2008

GINNY

I was like, reading Harry Potter today, because I have a book... the book... The Harry Potter book...
I usually don't like stuff like Harry Potter, but I was reading it because I'm done reading all my good books.You know what's so nice about it? My mom got me the 5th book and I've only read the 1st book. How nice. So in the book they're talking about all sorts of stuff that seems to have just popped up out of nowhere and I have no idea what's going on... WTF IS GINNY?

I've heard someone talking Ginny before, I think.
I was reading the Harry Potter book and it said stuff about this chick named Ginny.
I was like "Huh, I wonder how this freak looks" So I looked her up on the internet and I was like

"WTFFF!!! I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE SOME KIND OF FAT GINGER - GUINEA PIG THINGY!!!!''

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That does not look like a Weasley!
She has brown hair!
How do people get red hair and brown hair so confused?
BROWN IS BROWN AND RED IS RED.
All the Weasleys have frikkin brown hair and in the books they're like "oh the red haired gingers did this and that... but they ended up doing that other thing.
THAT
IS
NOT
A
FRIGKIN
GINGER
KID
OR
A
WEASLEY
OR
A
GUINEA
PIG!!!
It's a freakkkenn chipmunk.
I wasn't expecting that.

No comments: