VANESSA VANDALISM

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ice Pellets && Boots.

WELL, ITS ABOUT TIME. There's no school today. AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY ICE PELLETS WTF!
Yesterday I went to the mall with my dad to try to find BOOTS. Yes, boots. My stupid DC shoes or whatever they're called are getting too small for my feet and I'm excited because I've been wearing those shoes for about 2 years and I am SICK OF THEM. Well anyways, my dad and I searched MANY MANY STORES for the kind of boots I want:
click to see.
click to see more.
click to see more.
And any online store I found those boots on didn't have my size. Even the ones in the last picture would have been acceptional. You'll understand why in the next picture I put a link to.
But, they had none of those. So we went to Famous Footwear to measure my feet, and the person said that I wear a size 4 1/2 in kids and 5 1/2 in womens. AND ALL THIS TIME I WAS CRAMPED IN FREAKING 3'S. What's the difference between kids and womens? And how can I fit in 2 sizes wtf? I know fersure I don't wear 5 1/2 in womens because I tried my mom's 5 boots and they were a little big.
After that my dad made me buy a stupid zebra jacket and black and white striped knee high socks.
When we got home I ended up buying these mofos online:
click to see.
They look so poseur. But they were the only ones of that brand they had under size 6.
I hate my feet. CURSE YOU TINY FXCKERS!
If there was any platforms that were size 5 though, my dad probably wouldn't let me get them. He doesn't want me to "fall and die". HA.
Well.
I bought socks and tutus on ebay a few days ago when I was on a rampage of buying unescessary things. 4 tutus, 2 pairs of socks.
I have a good excuse when the tutus arrive. "But mommy, I thought you wanted me to be a girl."
YESS. Perfect.
I will be wearing the tutus over skinny jeans.
AND 2 PAIRS OF SOCKS. I will wear those as socks.

I have to make an avatar picture for Laughx3 on IMVU because she wont leave me alone about it.
Goodbye.

6 comments:

TriSarahTops! said...

ha! you have tiny feet too :D

we match. im a 4 lol

Drea said...

dammit. you and sarah have small feet. lucky. -__-
i'm a five of six. and i'm younger than both of you.

Drea said...

whhops. i meant five OR six.

anon said...

:0 Same shoe size
At some brands I fit into a 3 1/2 and with some brands I fit into a 5.

Erica said...

Those last pair of boots are the same as all of the pairs. I don't understand how they look "poseur."

SETHDINNER said...

Sexy Boots Beotch
\